Following are the security features provided by ICTBroadcast :
Fail2ban support is added for asterisk and ssh. It scans log files (e.g. /var/log/apache/error_log) and bans IPs that show the malicious signs such as too many password failures, seeking for exploits, etc . Generally Fail2Ban is then used to update firewall rules to reject the IP addresses for a specified amount of time.
Linux Operating System
Linux is the most secure operating system as it offers the following security features:
- ExecshieldExecShield is designed to prevent security breaches caused by software programs written to crawl through the Internet
- SElinux (Security Enhanced Linux) is an implementation of a flexible mandatory access control architecture in the Linux operating system.
- IPtables is used to set up, maintain, and inspect the tables of IP packet filter rules in the Linux kernel.
- PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules)Linux-PAM is a system of libraries that handle the authentication tasks of applications (services) on the system.
- AuditThe 2.6 Linux kernel has the ability to log events such as system calls and file access. These logs can then be reviewed by the administrator to determine possible security breaches such as failed login attempts or a user failing to access system files.
A firewall is a network security system designed to prevent unauthorized access to or from a private network. Firewalls can be implemented as both hardware and software, or a combination of both. Network firewalls are frequently used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from accessing private networks connected to the Internet.
This Multi tenant System provides full security of your data. Any other user can not access or manipulate data entered by Admin.